At NEO Snacks we are excited to use a product that has minimal environmental impact, and believe that the long term benefits of compostable packaging are far greater than the slightly more user friendly benefits of traditional packaging.
Read on for a few fun facts about NEO's compostable wrapper...
- In a home compost environment, our wrappers typically break down in just a few weeks.
- Made from NatureFlex™ films.
- Only non GMO wood fibers are used.
- Wood fibers are sourced from suppliers who operate with sustainable practices, and are certified by either the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council), PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) or a regional environmental body.
- Meets ASTM D6400, EN13432 and AS4736 standards for California & other states.
- Inquiring minds always want to know...use this link to learn more about NatureFlex™
Although compostable packaging is not perfect, it has come a long way, and is continually improving. We expect NEO Snacks packaging will continue to evolve as well.
Help spread the NEO Snacks love, not litter...we wish to remind you to please compost responsibly.